The R&KT Office is holding its first seminar of the academic year TOMORROW, Thursday 2nd October, between 1-2 pm in the IBR Seminar Room (N143).
The seminar will highlight the information we produce in the R&KT Office about funding opportunities and some of the more unusual opportunities.
Please come along if you can!
Research and Knowledge Transfer Office – Seminar Series – “Have you considered?”
Find out from academics and experts how to discover and successfully apply to the less well known schemes.
The seminar entitled “Have you considered?” will be held on Thursday 2nd October between 1-2 pm in the IBR Seminar Room (N143)
- Will Palin talking about the NIHR i4i scheme,
- Anne Simper (the new Business Engagement Partner for MDS) talking about Innovate Schemes (formerly known as TSB),
- Dagmar Scheel-Toellner talking about MRC Developmental Pathway Funding Scheme (DPFS),
- Ferenc Mueller about EU International Training Network (ITN),
- Mark Webber about the Newton Scheme for overseas grants, and
- Victoria Day (UHB) about the Wellcome Trust Health Innovation Challenge.
Plus, an introduction from Suzie Hayman and Catherine Moore of the R&KT Office on discovering the schemes.
Open to all, no registration required.