Are you looking for funding for a postdoc, visiting researchers or research fellow?
The European Commission has launched a call for Marie Curie fellowships as part of the Horizon 2020 Programme.
You can use the scheme to attract good researchers to Birmingham from Europe and anywhere in world. The newly launched schemes includes the following changes from the last round:
- They will fund an extra 350 fellowships this year compared to the last call, which is likely to ensure a minimum official success rate of 20%.
- The proposal has now been reduced to 10 pages from 25 pages.
- You can arrange for fellows to visit any non-academic organisation during the period of their fellowship.
There are now two schemes available:
- European Fellowship – for hosting fellows of any nationality originating from any country outside the UK.
- Global Fellowship – allowing fellows to spend a period of time outside Europe at a top University e.g. Illinois (USA), China or Brazil then return to Birmingham.
The deadline for applications is 11th September.
For help and advice, please contact us in the EU funding support team via EUsupport@contacts.bham.ac.uk